ESA-ESRIN - Via Galileo Galilei, 1, Frascati RM, 00044
The Very High-resolution Radar & Optical Data Assessment (VH-RODA) 2022 Workshop will provide an open forum for presenting and discussing the current status and future developments related to Earth Observation data quality, calibration and validation of space-borne sensors and data products, with a dedicated focus on commercial EO data providers and related Cal/Val activities.
- Presentation 1: Radiometric Calibration and Validation of Newsat Mark IV, a High Resolution Multispectral Micro Satellite Constellation
- Presenter: Agustina Pose, Radiometric Engineer
- Date/Time: Wednesday, November 9, 14:40-15:00
- Presentation 2: Geometry Calibration, Validation and Operation of Newsat Mark IV, a High Resolution Multispectral Micro Satellite Constellation
- Presenter: Florian Pignol, Image Processing System Engineer
- Date/Time: Wednesday, November 9, 15:00-15:20
- Presentation 3: ARD, Imagery, Metadata, and Platforms: a 2022 Perspective
- Presenter: Ignacio Zuleta, VP of Product Imagery Platform
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 10, 9:40-10:00
For more information click here.