Your Planetary-Scale Dataset
Our self-service platform allows our customers to view, stream, download, and task images. With on-demand access to high-resolution, high-frequency satellite imagery, you can streamline processes to monitor change as well as run automatic queries globally and programmatically to gain a competitive advantage.
An industry-leading platform at massive scale:
- Leverage a single platform to streamline geospatial information needs
- Tailor your subscription to receive frequent updates over any area of interest
- Choose from a broad range of geospatial layers derived from Satellogic and third-party data
- Subscribe to turn-key solutions tailored to specific sectors and challenges
- Access imagery-based statistics, indicators, and alerts for advanced geospatial intelligence
- Select API access or our easy-to-use web app, which includes customizable dashboards
Let our insights support your ambitious plans
Gain complete access to a dataset of high-resolution, high-frequency Earth Observation data with a unique combination of Mulitspectral and Hyperspectral imaging and analytical capabilities.
APIs for direct data access and indexing
Our platform is API-first, allowing savvy end-customers and Value Added Service Providers (VASPs) to quickly build solutions that address each vertical’s needs at the right price points.
Advanced Data Layers
Application-specific AI solutions with actionable insights
Our data science and AI team provide imagery-derived insights that make sense of the data so you can focus on the big decisions at hand.
ANALYST-READY MULTISOURCE DATA INTEGRATION
ENHANCED DATA PRODUCTS THROUGH AI PIPELINES
AUTOMATED INFORMATION EXTRACTION FOR CHANGE DETECTION, VIDEO OBJECT TRACKING, AND MORE
The use of advanced AI algorithms generates scalable and very accurate insights like crop type identification before maturity, reservoir water level predictions, object tracking in our video product, among others.
We offer different metered subscription models to deliver data bundles for different industry verticals based on region, end-use, and volume.
Bundles contain raw-data (pixels) and also value-added layers including annotation, classification, object identification, and predictive models.